Basin Info. & News
Lake Levels & River Conditions
Recreation & Parks
About the Authority
- State of the Basin
- This page provides access to the latest water quality and supply information for the Sabine River Basin, Texas. Contents include: Reach and Subwatershed Inventories, Monthly Water Quality Monitoring Program Reports, and Basin Highlights Reports.
- TCRP Contacts
- This page provides an organizational chart of the Sabine Basin Texas Clearn Rivers Program staff at TCEQ and SRA.
- TCRP Goals
- The goal of the Clean Rivers Program is to maintain and improve the quality of water resources within each river basin in Texas through an ongoing partnership involving the TCEQ, other agencies, river authorities, entities, and the public.
- TCRP Links
- Links to water quality and related Internet resources.
- TCRP Meetings
- The Sabine River Authority conducts several Texas Clean Rivers Program meetings throughout the year, including Steering Committee Meetings, Public Meetings, and the Coordinated Monitoring Meeting.
- TCRP Overview
- General information about the Texas Clean Rivers Program.
- Texas Clean Rivers Program Partners
- The Texas Clean Rivers Program (TCRP) is a cooperative effort between the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ), Texas Parks & Wildlife Department (TPWD), the TCRP Partners, agencies, local entities, entities, and the public.
- Texas Watch Program
- The Sabine River Authority supports and participates in the Texas Watch Monitoring Program.
- Watershed Management in Texas: The Clean Rivers Program
- Excellent student paper by a junior geography major at the University of Texas.